Did you know, we’ve been making organic vegan ice creams for over ten years now? Time flies when you’re shmoozling and chwoozling, don’t you find? How things have changed. We think it’s great that there are so many new vegan brands emerging these days, but it’s also important to keep an eye on ingredients, origin and the thought that’s been invested.
Here are 10 good reasons why we think our Booja-Booja ice creams are just that little bit extra special:
- All Booja-Booja vegan ice creams are 100% organic, which means we’re helping to care for and look after the planet all along the supply chain
- Independently-owned and based in Norfolk, Booja-Booja is a friendly choice for those who like to support local human scale businesses
- Our recipes use just a handful of simple organic ingredients (between 4 and 7 ingredients per flavour!)
- Agave syrup or coconut syrup provides gentle sweetness across the six flavours – you won’t find any refined sugars or sugar-rush highs in Booja-Booja ice creams!
- Our ice creams contain at least 70% less saturated fat than leading dairy ice creams
- Booja-Booja ice creams have won multiple taste awards
- All Booja-Booja ice creams are free from DAIRY, GLUTEN and SOYA so not only do they rival their counterparts on taste but on nutritional and free-from credentials
- Instead of using processed plant-based milks with additives our ice creams are made using organic cashew nuts, which are blended together to make a creamy base
- Rather than a long list of stabilisers, emulsifiers, flavours and other chemicals, all six flavours are made with the finest, ingredients and without preservatives or other additives.
- Booja-Booja’s ice creams are made raw wherever possible.
We make six delicious ice cream flavours:
Caramel Pecan Praline, Chocolate Salted Caramel, Raspberry Ripple, Hazelnut Chocolate Truffle, Keep Smiling Vanilla M’Gorilla and Hunky Punky Chocolate
You can find our ice creams from independent health food stores, Ocado, Holland and Barrett and Waitrose at an RRP of £5.99 (500ml) and £1.99 (110ml).